Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AnasayfaGaleriAramaLatest imagesKayıt OlGiriş yap

Dracula The Last Sanctuar

Aşağa gitmek 
YazarMesaj
cs01
Yönetici
Yönetici
cs01

<u><b>Mesaj Sayısı</b></u> Mesaj Sayısı : 521
<u><b>Kayıt Tarihi</b></u> Kayıt Tarihi : 21/07/10
Dracula The Last Sanctuar Default_reklam

Dracula The Last Sanctuar Empty
MesajKonu: Dracula The Last Sanctuar   Dracula The Last Sanctuar Icon_minitimeÇarş. Tem. 21 2010, 20:17

Dracula The Last Sanctuary Review

Dracula: The Last Sanctuary is a beautifully haunting game. It follows in the footsteps of such classic games as The 7th Guest and Zork: Nemesis and is a welcome addition to the horror adventure genre.

Set in London, Jonathan Harker and his lovely but tortured wife Mina are ready for another bout with the dark lord. Dracula has returned to London to reclaim his dragon's ring and to finish making Mina his bride. It is a sequel to

Dracula: Resurrection, however enough of the back story is given in both the intro sequence and the booklet as well as throughout the game to make this game suitable for those who have not played its prequel.

Installation was no problem though it required me to install DirectX 7.0 as well. I was horrified to find after playing for a while that I could not save. When I attempted to, I became locked out of the game and had to shut it down. I

lost all my progress and was suitably annoyed. A quick trip to Dream catcher games tech support site easily corrected this problem. It appears that for some reason some files are mistakenly labeled read only by the computer. Dream

Catcher has provided a step-by-step guide on fixing this issue.

The graphics were impressively smooth and offering a 360 degree view of the areas that allows you to be completely submerged in the game environment. It addition the highly stylized movie sections, while a little outdated

technologically, are still a lot of fun to watch and are directed well. The music matches the graphics perfectly, complementing the dark and decaying feel of this game.

The puzzles while well designed were not terribly intriguing early on. However the timed sequences and puzzles that you must solve in order to survive get you involved quickly. A slight problem I had with the game stems from the size

of the locations that you have to click on. There are often no particularly distinguishing features to and area that you are searching and you may have to rely on intuition alone. The small locations made searching for areas much more

time consuming than it needed to be.

Dracula: The last Sanctuary is and interesting game. It appeals to both fans of the vampire mythology, particular Bram Stoker's Dracula and fans of the horror game genre. Despite a few glitches this is definitely a high end game and

well worth purchasing.

Due to the nature of this game it has been rated M for mature content.

[Resimleri görebilmek için üye olun veya giriş yapın.]
[IMG][Linkleri görebilmek için üye olun veya giriş yapın.]

1 GB

download
Code:

[Linkleri görebilmek için üye olun veya giriş yapın.]
Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek

Dracula The Last Sanctuar
Sayfa başına dön 
1 sayfadaki 1 sayfası

Bu forumun müsaadesi var:Bu forumdaki mesajlara cevap veremezsiniz
 :: Rip Arşiv (Birden Çok Oyun Paylaşabileceğiniz Bölüm)-